We at My VIP Tour want to make sure that you have all the necessary information needed before booking a VIP tour with us. Please carefully read the following terms and conditions and submit your reservation form only if you agree to them.
VIP Concierge Fee: There is a non-refundable VIP Concierge Fee of $250 charged to all guests upon completing the Reservation Form. This fee covers the initial consultation call to help plan your family's itinerary and assist with hotel reservations, park ticket purchases, park pass reservations, dining plans, transportation reservations, stroller and scooter reservations, and VIP concierge services during your stay.
VIP Tour Details:
• VIP tours start 1 hour before the park's Early Magic Hour park opening, which can be as early as 6:45AM during the busiest season.
• The Genie+ app and Individual Lightning Lanes are required for all ticket holders on a VIP Tour. The cost of Genie+ is typically $30 per person. Your VIP guide will add Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lanes to your My Disney Experience app on the morning of your VIP Tour. Your VIP Guide will charge the expense to the credit card you have saved in your My Disney Experience profile.
• To enter an Orlando theme park, both a Park Pass Reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for Guests ages 3 and up.
• My VIP Tour visits one park per day.
• My VIP Tour does not have any special access to Disney Park Pass Reservations.
• The service is billed per hour for a minimum of six hours and 20% gratuity
Cancellation Fees & Rebooking Fees:
If you cancel a VIP tour less than 14 days prior to the tour, a 3-hour cancellation fee will be charged for each day canceled. If you decide to change your VIP tour to a different day or park during your trip, a $100 rebooking fee will be charged. If your originally assigned VIP guide is unavailable, the standard 3-hour cancellation fee will apply.
We highly recommend that you plan your trip at least 90 days in advance of arrival, as dining reservations are available 60 days before arrival and are extremely limited for larger groups due to capacity constraints. While we do not typically make dining reservations, we can provide recommendations and look for cancellations leading up to your arrival. Please note that Disney charges $10 per person for missed dining reservations, and cancellation fees initiated by Disney cannot be refunded by My VIP Tour.
We highly recommend travel insurance for all travelers and suggest that you contact Katie Bean Travels to arrange for travel insurance. Please call (407) 636 2460.
Covid-19 Disclosure & Release:
By submitting the Reservation Form, you acknowledge that you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19 in any public place where people are present. You agree not to hold Orlando VIP Travel (DBA “My VIP Tour”); or any of their affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or representatives liable for any illness or injury.
By submitting the Reservation Form, you fully and finally release Orlando VIP Travel, LLC (DBA “My VIP Tour”) and its shareholders, owners, sub-contractors, employees, and all individuals arising out of or relating to VIP tour services, from any and all liability for any claim including, but not limited to the damage, injury, and cause of action expenses. In the event a dispute arises between the parties under this agreement and a suit is instituted, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover his or her costs and attorney’s fees from the non-prevailing party.
Orlando VIP Travel (DBA “My VIP Tour”) is not affiliated with Disney or Universal Studios