Four Seasons Orlando
Image Courtesy of Four Seasons Resort
The one and only Four Seasons brand has brought their unique luxury to Walt Disney World. Located within the residential community Golden Oak, just a few minutes from our favorite parks, the lakeside Four Seasons Resort Orlando sets the bar high for Central Florida’s hospitality. The 444-room resort features 5 on-property restaurants, pools, full service spa, 18-hole golf course, and offers unique benefits of staying at Walt Disney World property.
Here are a few of our favorite luxuries:1) Goofy Dining – Ravello, a modern Italian restaurant at the new Four Seasons offers a “Goofy & Pals” Disney character breakfast on Thursdays and Saturdays (and select Tuesdays on peak school breaks). Start your day with a “Good morning” from Mickey, Minnie and Goofy! Reservations must be booked well in advance. We can help!
2) Magical Moments – Now your little ones can be pampered at Four Seasons’ take on Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Magic Moments will offer 8 different princess options for girls and the Shining Knight package for boys.
3) Spectacular Views – The breath-taking nighttime fireworks are just as big of an attraction as the parks themselves. Guests staying at the Four Seasons will have VIP viewing of the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom from furnished balconies of the resort’s park view guest rooms. You can also enjoy the fireworks while enjoying tapas and steaks at the rooftop restaurant, Capa.
4) Four Seasons Spa – After a long day at the park, guests can relax at this world class spa inspired by Central Florida’s flora and fauna. It features 2 coed relaxation lounges, locker rooms with external seating and whirlpool area, “experience shower”, 18 treatment rooms, 6
couples rooms, and 2 private spa bungalows.
5) Fine Dining – The property features five restaurants with glorious food
o Capa – Romantic rooftop Spanish steakhouse located on the 17th floor
o Plancha – Daytime Cuban-American fare in a lakeside setting
o Ravello – Italian cuisine in a sleek, urban atmosphere with a fresh-food philosophy
o PB&G – (Pool, Bar & Grill) Enjoy your favorite Premium American BBQ dish at this pool-side dining experience or cool down with their signature cocktails
o Lickety-Split – Coffee bar and gelateria that serves delicious pastries and quick bites throughout the day
Get a detailed scoop inside the delicious menu items at the Disney Food Blog
Of course, we saved the best for last…
6) Explorer Island – Five acres of packed fun for everyone! Enjoy the massive 7,590 square foot family pool, beach volleyball, lazy river, splash zone with dozens of choreographed water jets, waterslides, and a video gaming centre.
“It’s the kind of place kids will never want to leave, and grown-ups will love for the chance to join in the excitement and indulge their inner child,” predicts Director of Public Relations Dana Berry. “Explorer Island offers fun for all ages!”
Want to wind down at the spa and leave your little ones safely entertained? You got it! The fully-supervised Kids for All Seasons program is a complimentary camp for younger guests ages 4 to 12. You can also take a little break and indulge in the adult-only Oasis pool that is packed with sophistication to heighten your relaxation.
Take a look inside and see it for yourself!
Four Seasons Orlando
Are you planning a trip to Disney and want to do something with your family other than visit a theme park?
Then plan on having a fun family adventure in Orlando.
Most people who visit Disney don’t venture beyond the Disney property and are not aware of how great the real Orlando is to visit.
The City of Orlando is called “City Beautiful” because there are so many wonderful things to do around town. Here are a couple of quick day trip family adventures for consideration during your Disney stay.
Lake Eola Downtown Orlando:
Lake Eola Orlando
Lake Eola is an unchanging emblem of Downtown Orlando. Its majestic fountain and the graceful swan boats that you can rent, make Lake Eola an exceptional day trip. Also, make sure to walk the entire circle to view the art sculptures surrounding the park. For the younger kids, there is a wonderful playground overlooking the lake on the south end. Start or end your lake visit with lunch or dinner in the Thornton Park District close by. We’re happy to make suggestions or book reservations for your meal.
If, by chance, you are lucky enough to visit the lake on a Sunday morning or early afternoon, you and your family can also experience a unique weekly Farmers Market on the south end of the lake. The market is the place for great local food, music and crafts.
For more information and a map visit: http://www.downtownorlando.com/locations/lake-eola/#.VlUQVt-rTVo
DR. PHILLIPS CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
There is nothing else like it and it has truly changed the face
of downtown Orlando. It is an amazing feat of design, architecture, and construction, inspired by the creative energy of the people who live, work, and visit here.
Built specifically for families who love to be entertained by performing arts events, the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts is the place to go. Let us help you book a special event, such as an original Broadway show, ballet, concerts, and more, during your Disney visit. Be sure to include an exceptional dining experience in Downtown Orlando—The Boheme restaurant, located in the unique Grand Bohemian Hotel across the street from the center.
For more information on events, visit:
Whatever it is you’re traveling to Orlando for let one of our private concierge’s assist you with the planning.
We can be reached at (407) 913 8375 or via email at email@example.com
Here are a few suggestions of Miami VIP tour level experiences to share with your kids.
1 Jungle Island:
Jungle Island Miami
VIP Safari Tours
Treat yourself to a jungle adventure with a private VIP TOUR that gets you up close and personal with the park’s fascinating animals. Choose from a selection of behind-the-scenes VIP experiences to interact with rare lemurs, tiger cubs, baby alligators, playful monkeys, and more. To experience an extraordinary adventure unlike any other: Click here to learn about our VIP experiences.
The Seaquarium VIP Tour is an interactive 2 1/2-hour program where you may have the opportunity to get up close and personal with some of our exotic animal friends. A personal tour guide will take you on a fascinating adventure where you will experience a variety of activities that may include meeting an iguana or macaw, feeding our manatees, stingrays, and sea turtles, and taking a photograph with a sea lion or dolphin.
Seaquarium Sea Trek Reef Encounter:
The Sea Trek Reef Encounter is an underwater walking journey through our 300,000-gallon tropical reef. While wearing a state-of-the-art dive helmet allowing you to breathe freely, you’ll feel right at home under the sea. During your 20-minute journey, you’ll encounter tropical fish, stingrays, and a variety of unique sea creatures. MORE INFO
When you are in Miami you will be surrounded by water, so why not get out and enjoy the area from a boat? There are many places to charter your VIP Yacht. We found this positive review on Trip Advisor that we would like to share with you:
Prime Luxury Boat Rentals – Day Tours
Or, go sailing around Biscayne Bay with another Trip Advisor favorite:
Sailing on Biscayne Bay
All trips to Florida should include a day trip to the Everglades:
Here is a Trip Advisor highly rated tour listing:
Everglades River of Grass Adventures-Tours
Everglades VIP Tour
My VIP Tour will help you plan a wonderful and stress free family vacation at Disney, Orlando.
Plus, My VIP Tour helps you gain access to multiple unique services during your Orlando visit.
Call today to book your private Disney VIP Tour:
Telephone: (407) 913-8375
Read our 50 reviews on Trip Advisor:
My VIP Tour Trip Advisor Reviews
Trip Advisor reviews are an essential tool for anyone planning a holiday. These reviews give you the ability to quickly assess hotels, restaurants, attractions and tour guides for your vacation or outing. Trip Advisor’s biggest advantage is that their reviews provide a wide range of comments from real customers.
Below are a couple of recent reviews for My VIP Tour:
“When we first booked our WDW holiday last year we suddenly felt completely overwhelmed when we saw the Disney app! We were first timers taking our 6 year old girl for 8 days and wanted to try to see and do everything but felt lost by how confusing it all seemed to be. Then we were put in touch with Katie who runs My VIP Tour and our lives changed! She literally sorted everything for us overnight. She was the voice of calm at the end of the phone and we could contact her at any time to amend or change our booking choices. My husband and I started to relax and actually feel excited!
And then when we arrived, we met our wonderful tour guide Sam (who is an angel and now one of the family!) and she seamlessly whisked us around Hollywood Studios for one day and Magic Kingdom for another, maximizing our time and allowing us to see and do things we simply could never have managed on our own. The highlight for us was when we got to meet Mickey and walked past lots of tired, grumpy people waiting in a 75 min queue to see him and we were whisked straight in by Sam!! My husband turned to me at one point and said – we can just switch off and relax!! And that was all because of Katie, Sam and My VIP Tour. Nothing is too much trouble. They completely transformed our Disney experience. I cannot recommend them highly enough.”
—Visited October 2015
Click here for the real review:
“I cannot speak more highly of Cori and Christina from My VIP Tour. Cori and Christina were so organized, friendly and helpful and navigated our large family through Epcot, The Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. They even planned our fabulous day at Animal Kingdom when they were not with us that we really appreciated. Not only did they make the trip so smooth and efficient, they added so many extra special touches that made the trip exceptional. We were constantly cancelling and booking attractions on the go and Cori and Christina were on top of everything. Katie was so easy and friendly to deal with during the initial planning stages of the trip and then to have Cori and Christina as our guides made the entire experience truly exceptional. Thank you Katie, Cori and Christina for our best family vacation ever!”
–Visited September 2015
Click here for the real review:
Take advantage of My VIP Tour’s services for your evening park adventures, too. Let us take care of parade and show seating for your entire party while you enjoy dinner and the rest of the park.
Call us to book your dream vacation today: (407) 913 8375
No dishes to wash
- Disney and other area restaurants will take the load off of your shoulders and make certain that your family has a great Thanksgiving dinner. The best part—no dishes to wash!
Grande Lakes complex between Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott (Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott Orlando)
- Know your limits. It’s great to visit the parks, see your favorite characters, ride every ride twice or three times, and see a parade and fireworks. Still, make certain to schedule a little family downtime for simply relaxing at the pool.
- Schedule time for yourself and take a bath—a real bath with actual bubbles.
- Even though shopping is great in the Orlando and Disney area— to beat the crowds— strive to arrive early or later in the evening.
A Disney World VIP Tour Guide from “My VIP Tour” knows special tricks to maximize every Disney World ride; show, dinner, and fireworks display experience and more—to make your Thanksgiving stress-free.
Say goodbye to theme park maps and long lines and enjoy a true VIP vacation. Call us to book your Thanksgiving dream vacation today:
(407) 913 8375
Walt Disney World recently announced two highly anticipated expansions at their D23 2015 Expo: Avatar Land at Animal Kingdom, and Star Wars Land at Hollywood Studios. Disney has released new information about the additions to the parks, and we have all the details!
Two rides have been announced so far for Avatar’s Land, “Pandora”, each based on the movie.
- Na’vi River Journey: Guests will embark on an adventure through Pandora on a canoe travelling on the ‘Sacred River’. On either side of the river boasts a beautiful bioluminescent rainforest and a Na’vi shaman, “who has a deep connection to the life force of Pandora and sends positive energy out into the forest through her music,” appears at the end of the ride, according to the official Disney Parks Blog.
- Avatar: Flight of Passage: A simulator ride will take guests through the land of Pandora, learning the travel of flight on Banshees.
Star Wars Land: Construction on Star Wars Land planned for early next year, Disney has announced some new Star Wars experiences coming up at Hollywood Studios starting December 1st.
- “Star Wars” Launch Bay: Special exhibits that include behind-the-scenes and sneak peak viewings of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”, with a chance to meet Chewbacca and Darth Vader.
- “Jedi-Training: Trials of the Temple” will be a new site for training sessions that take place in an Ancient Jedi Temple where they will face Darth Vader and new “Star Wars” Villains.
- “Star Tours- The Adventures Continue” will be inspired off of the upcoming film “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”. Each guest, during the opening months, will experience the new adventure.
Disney has also announced that ‘Star Wars Weekends’ will not be a part of the 2016 event calendar. However, with the new Star Wars additions to Hollywood Studios, guests are able to enjoy the experience daily.
Photos courtesy of DisneyParks and Walt Disney World Company.