Image Courtesy of Four Seasons Resort
Here are a few of our favorite luxuries:1) Goofy Dining – Ravello, a modern Italian restaurant at the new Four Seasons offers a “Goofy & Pals” Disney character breakfast on Thursdays and Saturdays (and select Tuesdays on peak school breaks). Start your day with a “Good morning” from Mickey, Minnie and Goofy! Reservations must be booked well in advance. We can help!
2) Magical Moments – Now your little ones can be pampered at Four Seasons’ take on Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Magic Moments will offer 8 different princess options for girls and the Shining Knight package for boys.
3) Spectacular Views – The breath-taking nighttime fireworks are just as big of an attraction as the parks themselves. Guests staying at the Four Seasons will have VIP viewing of the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom from furnished balconies of the resort’s park view guest rooms. You can also enjoy the fireworks while enjoying tapas and steaks at the rooftop restaurant, Capa.
4) Four Seasons Spa – After a long day at the park, guests can relax at this world class spa inspired by Central Florida’s flora and fauna. It features 2 coed relaxation lounges, locker rooms with external seating and whirlpool area, “experience shower”, 18 treatment rooms, 6
couples rooms, and 2 private spa bungalows.
5) Fine Dining – The property features five restaurants with glorious food
o Capa – Romantic rooftop Spanish steakhouse located on the 17th floor
o Plancha – Daytime Cuban-American fare in a lakeside setting
o Ravello – Italian cuisine in a sleek, urban atmosphere with a fresh-food philosophy
o PB&G – (Pool, Bar & Grill) Enjoy your favorite Premium American BBQ dish at this pool-side dining experience or cool down with their signature cocktails
o Lickety-Split – Coffee bar and gelateria that serves delicious pastries and quick bites throughout the day
Get a detailed scoop inside the delicious menu items at the Disney Food Blog
Of course, we saved the best for last…
6) Explorer Island – Five acres of packed fun for everyone! Enjoy the massive 7,590 square foot family pool, beach volleyball, lazy river, splash zone with dozens of choreographed water jets, waterslides, and a video gaming centre.
“It’s the kind of place kids will never want to leave, and grown-ups will love for the chance to join in the excitement and indulge their inner child,” predicts Director of Public Relations Dana Berry. “Explorer Island offers fun for all ages!”
Want to wind down at the spa and leave your little ones safely entertained? You got it! The fully-supervised Kids for All Seasons program is a complimentary camp for younger guests ages 4 to 12. You can also take a little break and indulge in the adult-only Oasis pool that is packed with sophistication to heighten your relaxation.
Ready to experience this overwhelm of beauty and luxury at the most magical place on earth?Call us now to book your VIP Tour and let us take care of all your needs: (407) 913 8375